Cheap Chance for LUER 2021 Jewelry Baltic Amber Necklace/New Women Amber Necklaces/ Natural Amber Stone Mama Best Birthday Gift Lab Tested
If You want to buy for , then LUER 2021 Jewelry Baltic Amber Necklace/New Women Amber Necklaces/ Natural Amber Stone Mama Best Birthday Gift Lab Tested may be make you like
Buy LUER 2021 Jewelry Baltic Amber Necklace/New Women Amber Necklaces/ Natural Amber Stone Mama Best Birthday Gift Lab Tested Right Here and Right Now and You will save USD 30 or 20%%, Because price is will changed at any time without notice, or stock may be run out, If You Buy Now You Just Pay For 119.99, not in Reguler Price at 149.99. Yap! This is I mean you will Save 20% % / USD 30
Addition Information of LUER 2021 Jewelry Baltic Amber Necklace/New Women Amber Necklaces/ Natural Amber Stone Mama Best Birthday Gift Lab Tested
Product UD (PID) : 1005002289336379
Product Rank : [RANK] at Keyword
Reguler Price : 149.99
Discount Price : 119.99
Category ID : 36
Category Name : Jewelry & Accessories
Saving : USD 30
Discount : 20%
Rank : [RANK] From
Last Stock Available : (When this Article was written).
Amber is a prehistoric pine resin elite that has undergone thousands of years of sublimation. It is regarded as a treasure no matter ancient or modern, China and abroad. It is the oldest and the most respected among all kinds of gems. It has a noble status in people's minds. There are about 100 types of amber in the world. Among them, the quality of Baltic amber is the best. Due to the geological and historical conditions and climatic conditions, there are many varieties of amber, which are transparent, translucent and opaque, and also have a lot of yellow, red, brown, white, blue and green flowers, etc. There are also branches, leaves, weeds, etc. Insects etc. are very rare and precious
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that amber can be used as a medicine, and it is also a kind of precious Chinese medicine. The three major functions of amber summarized in the "Famous Medical Records" written by Tao Hongjing in the Southern and Northern Dynasties are: one is to calm the mind; the other is to promote blood circulation and dispel blood stasis
How to maintain amber jewelry
1. Amber has low hardness. It is afraid of falling and bumping. It should be stored separately. Do not put it together with diamonds and other sharp or hard jewelry. Friction with hard objects will make the surface rough and produce fine marks.
2. Amber jewelry is afraid of high temperature. Don't leave it in the sun or on the side of a warm road for a long time. It is too dry and easy to crack.
3. Try not to come into contact with alcohol, gasoline, kerosene and alcohol-containing nail polish, perfume, hair spray, pesticides and other organic solutions. Please remove the amber jewelry when spraying perfume or hair spray.
4. Do not use hard objects such as brushes or toothbrushes to clear amber
5. When the amber is stained with dust and sweat, it can be soaked in warm water with a neutral detergent and washed by hand, and then wiped with a soft cloth (such as glasses cloth) to clean the last small amount of olive oil or tea Rub the oil gently on the surface of the amber and then wipe off the excess grease with a cloth to restore the luster
6. Of course, the best maintenance is to wear it for a long time. The oil of the human body can make the amber brighter and brighter.
Follow the shop
Dear friends, if you want to get more product discounts, please pay attention to our store, you will get an additional discount of 5%
Ways to test it at home:
There are several methods used to authenticate true natural amber. We’ve listed 3 easily ways below.
Salt Water Test
Amber is very lightweight and will not have the weight of a glass bead or even that of a solid plastic bead. To test this property of Baltic Amber, create saltwater by mixing together one part salt with two parts water. True amber beads should float in the saltwater, while glass or plastic beads sink.
To distinguish real amber beads from plastic or glass beads of an amber color, look for natural imperfections. Amber may have tiny air bubbles or cracks in it. The beads also should not all be perfectly round or of the same size. Amber also will feel warm to the touch, instead of having the chill of glass.
Don’t Miss it Discount & Latest Promo, so if you are interested,
please click a Red button to Check detail now…