Limited Price of 8/10/25pcs High Value HW HG8010 8110 1FE GPON EPON Terminal ONU Huawei ont FTTH fiberhome Secondhand modem English Language ONT
If You want to buy for , then 8/10/25pcs High Value HW HG8010 8110 1FE GPON EPON Terminal ONU Huawei ont FTTH fiberhome Secondhand modem English Language ONT may be make you love
Buy 8/10/25pcs High Value HW HG8010 8110 1FE GPON EPON Terminal ONU Huawei ont FTTH fiberhome Secondhand modem English Language ONT Right Here and Right Now and You will save USD 89.97 or 60%%, Because price is will changed at any time without notice, or stock may be run out, If You Buy Now You Just Pay For 59.98, not in Reguler Price at 149.95. Yap! This is I mean you will Save 60% % / USD 89.97
Addition Information of 8/10/25pcs High Value HW HG8010 8110 1FE GPON EPON Terminal ONU Huawei ont FTTH fiberhome Secondhand modem English Language ONT
Product UD (PID) : 1005002052218120
Product Rank : [RANK] at Keyword
Reguler Price : 149.95
Discount Price : 59.98
Category ID : 509
Category Name : Phones & Telecommunications
Saving : USD 89.97
Discount : 60%
Rank : [RANK] From
Last Stock Available : (When this Article was written).
High Value Cost-effective H U A W E I HG8010 8110 1FE GPON EPON Terminal ONU ont FTTH fiberhome Secondhand modem English Language ONT
Date of Production: HG8010 HG8110 1FE , batched made in China (Secondhand used )
Normally , the ONU will running stablely many years without any issue.
Function well ,ONU appearance is very good new!!! Without any broken , function totally normal and available. If you are mind the appearnce , pls contact with us and make more confirmation.
Testing will be doing again to Confirm function OK before packaging and shipping out.
Any quality problem of the product function itself as you received, contact us for free replacement.
For Power adaptor , pls contact us for US/EU/UK type confirmation.
Lowest Profit for big sales promotions starts!!!
EPON FE , GPON FE is ready stock ! EPON GE is stock ready! Price is uprising, pls purchasing as soon as possible! Have a good day!More requesting contact us. tks
FE=100M Bytes/s GE=1000M Bytes/s Gigabit/s
HG8010 EPON/GPON 100MB/s is very stable and most cheapest 100Mb/s Fiber Optical Modem ONUs in Huawei Series.
HG8010 EPON 1GE and HG8010 GPON 1GE 1000Mb/s Gigabit is Stable, big ,firmly , same Quality as HG8010H EPON and 8310M GPON 1GE.
HG8010/HG8110 1FE 100Mbs EPON, HG8110 1FE+1Tel Voice 100Mbs EPON
*HG8010 HG8110 are same model, HG8110 a TEL Port more than HG8010. Base on different batch and stocks , we will dispatch HG8110 or HG8010 randomly！ ^_^
HG8010 1FE 100Mbs GPON ONU
For HG8010 EPON/GPON GE 1000Mbs Gigabit ,pls Click –>URL
This ONU Power adaptor is matched with 12V/1.0A.
All AC Power adaptor sell in our store is brand new, not used !!!
For better visual perception, the product display pictures of our second-hand ONU are mainly taken with brand-new products, and due to different shooting angles and lighting, they may be different from what you actually received.
Therefore, the product image is for reference only!
If you have special requirements for the appearance of second-hand ONU products, please confirm with us in advance, otherwise we assume that you have no special appearance requirements.
1. EPON and GPON adopt different standards. It can be said that GPON is a more advanced point, which can transmit larger bandwidth and can bring more users than EPON. GPON originated from the early APON\BPON technology of optical fiber communication, and developed from this, the ATM frame format is used to transmit the code stream. The E of EPON refers to the interconnected Ethernet, so when EPON was born, it was required to be able to directly and seamlessly connect with the Internet, so the code stream of EPON follows the frame format of Ethernet. Of course, in order to adapt to the transmission on the optical fiber, a layer of EPON-defined frame format is wrapped outside the frame of the Ethernet frame format.
2. The EPON standard is IEEE’s 802.3ah. The basic principle of the IEEE’s formulation of the EPON standard is to try to standardize EPON within the 802.3 architecture, and to minimize the expansion of the standard Ethernet MAC protocol.
3. The GPON standard is the ITU-TG.984 series of standards. The formulation of the GPON standard takes into account the support for traditional TDM services, and continues to adopt a 125ms fixed frame structure to maintain 8K timing continuity. In order to support multiple protocols such as ATM, GPON has defined a new encapsulation structure GEM: GPONEncapsulaTIonMethod. You can mix and encapsulate data from ATM and other protocols into frames.
4. In terms of application, GPON has larger bandwidth than EPON. Its service carrying capacity is more efficient, and its optical splitting ability is stronger. It can transmit larger bandwidth services and achieve more user access. It pays more attention to multi-service and QoS guarantee, but it is more Complicated, this causes its cost to be higher than EPON, but with the large-scale deployment of GPON technology, the cost difference between GPON and EPON is gradually shrinking.
5. GPON and EPON protocol stack comparison
EPON and GPON have their own merits. GPON is superior to EPON in terms of performance indicators. However, EPON has advantages in time and cost. GPON is catching up. Looking forward to the future broadband access market, it may not be who replaces others. It should be coexistence and complementarity. For customers with high bandwidth, multi-service, QoS and security requirements, and ATM technology as the backbone network, GPON will be more suitable. As for customer groups that are cost-sensitive, QoS, and security are not high, EPON has become the dominant one.
FTTH, fiber-to-the-home, uses fiber as the transmission medium to provide users with higher bandwidth to meet diversified voice, video, and data service needs. It will gradually replace other copper cable access technologies. PON (Passive Optical Network) refers to a passive device from the central office to the user end without any active equipment. This technology is recognized as the best FTTH access technology in the industry because of its high bandwidth and network stability. , Convenient management and maintenance, low cost and other advantages, has been unanimously recognized by major operators around the world, and is currently the preferred solution for access networks.
Introduction to PON access technology and standards
PON (Passive Optical Network) is a P2MP (point to multiple point) network system. It is composed of OLT (Optical Link Terminal), ODN (Optical Distribution Network), and ONU (Optical Network Unit). The network structure is as follows Figure.
The PON network uses WDM technology to realize the transmission of upstream and downstream optical signals on the same optical fiber. The wavelength of the downstream optical signal is 1490 nm and the wavelength of the upstream optical signal is 1310 nm. Data transmission uses downlink broadcast and uplink time division multiplexing (TDM) technology to complete point-to-multipoint communication.
At present, the mainstream solutions of PON access network include GPON (Gigabit-Capable PON) and EPON (Ethernet Passive Optical Network). PON standardization organization IEEE, ITU-T/FSAN respectively conduct research on EPON and GPON technology and output related standards.
Get Discount & Latest Promo, so if you are interested,
please click a Red button to Check detail now…